* Please read this and the regulations page *before* filling out the application form. Thanks!
1. A Completed Online Application Form
• Application deadline is May 8, 2022
• You need to submit a headshot, proof of date of birth (copy of the first page of your passport / birth certificate or other government issued ID) along with an online application form.
• Upload your videos on YouTube, Youku, Mp4, or other online video sharing platforms then provide the links on the application from.
• Please fill out the application form, upload all documents, and click the SUBMIT button at the end of the form to complete your registration.
2. Application Fees
Application fees are nonrefundable
A)Instrumental / Vocal Solo Category
•Rising Star Category $150
•Professional Category $200
B) Chamber/ Orchestral Category
Duo / Trio / Quartet
•Rising Star Category $200
•Professional Category $300
C) Choir (Per Ensemble)
• $300(up to 12 people)
• $400 (up to 24 people)
• $500 (more than 25 people)
3. 3. Submit Required Videos (YouTube Links Preferred)
A) Rising Star Category (2 Videos)
B) Professional Category (4 videos)
Tuition For In-Person Festival Participants:
Tuition For Online Festival Participants:
Each festival participant will receive four private lessons, three workshops, seminars, faculty discussions, etc. All in-person participants will perform on festival concerts.
International Non-Participant Accommodations Fee
*Fee for international non-participants (parents/guardians), accommodations include room and board, airport transportation, free attendance to all CIMC events, airport transportation, and translation fees.